Little Crown Headband

My sister loves headbands because she absolutely hates to the have her hair put up in pigtails or braided. She prefers to embrace her beautiful curls and wear bows and headbands. She has a ton! Headbands of all colors and shapes, recently she got this new headband with kitty ears from Zara which was way over priced. Last week while looking for a birthday present for a fellow friend, I came across a little crown headband, it was so cute I wanted to get it for myself. But, then I looked at it and for almost half the price I could make one myself so here it is; a diy project to make an adorable little crown headband.




And of course, as it was to be expected the finish result ended up being embellished with about 50 black rinhestones to give it a more princessy look. It is safe to safe that my sister absolutely loved it!



Valeria <3

Comments

Popular Posts