Oreo Snickers Witches Brew

It's October and that means every day of October is Halloween at my place. My mother joins in the fun and decorates the whole house, from witches in the living room, up to a wreath covered in spider webs and bats. My house is all about Halloween, not only is it amazing that my sister's birthday is on the 29th because that mean a Halloween themed party is always on plan. From around July we are already planning what we are gonna dress up for Halloween, recollecting as much thrifted items as possible, cause Lord knows there's nothing more expensive than buying a Halloween outfit, so we just go the cheap way and diy ours. But this is not what this post is about!

Recently I found the most delicious, mouth-watering ice cream there is. Let me tell you a little something about myself, I am absolutely in love with kit kats and snickers, I crave them all the time and could eat thousands in just one day. So, my mom went grocery shopping a few days ago, something I dislike doing, and she came back with, drum roll please, AN ALMOND SNICKERS ICE CREAM. At first I wanted to devour it all by myself, not even thinking about the huge stomach ache I could probably get, but I had an even better idea. My mother always buys oreos when grocery shopping so my sisters can snack at school. Seeing as it is the first week of Halloween I am going to show you the perfect witches brew with just FOUR ingredients, yup, only four and nothing more.



I will be making a delightful oreo almond snicker milk shake, cause who doesn't love a good milkshake??

The ingredients you will need are:

  • Crushed Oreos
  • 1/2 cup of milk
  • 4 scoops of almond snickers ice cream
  • Condensed milk

  1. Blend the milk and the ice cream for a creamy consistency
  2. Prepare your cup by dipping the rim of the glass in the condensed milk and then dipping it in the crushed oreos. Let the condensed milk run through the sides of the glass for a messier look
  3. Add crushed oreos to the bottom of the cup, pour your ice cream mixture and top it off with more oreos.



It's not really hard to make this milkshake, its actually really self-explanatory, but I thought it would be nice to show you and it kind of has a spooky look to it, so there you go our first Halloween recipe together <3



Valeria <3

Comments

Popular Posts