LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS DIY FUR PHONE CASE

We're a few days away from Christmas and if you're anything like me, I'm sure by this point you have absolutely bought nothing. Unfortunately, I am a lazy couch potato who waits till the last minute to buy everything that I need, which makes Christmas shopping a hassle since I can't find anything I actually need. This year I decided to take matters into my own hands when I found out I could not find a cute and girly phone case. Thanks to my very low paycheck working in retail I cannot afford to spend a whole lot without going broke, so I am going to show you an affordable way to bring joy to someones Christmas this year, or you can make it for yourself ;)



You will need:



  • Cheap phone case for a base
  • Faux fur
  • Marker
  • Scissors
  • Glue
  • Decorative beads or stones of your choice
To make your phone case:

1. Grab the fake fur, scissors, marker and phone case. I suggest using a good quality fake fur, or at least one that doesn't shed, mines did and it didn't look good on my clothes.
2. Place your phone case facing up on the back part of your fur to make the outline. Make sure you outline even the sides and don't worry if the outline is way bigger than the fur, you can trim it later.
3. Once you cut it, put your case back on the piece you cut and trace the holes for the camera, headphones, etc.
4. Now glue the fur to your phone case being careful to fit it in the right place
5. Trim the excess fur
6. Wait for your case to dry and bedazzle it however you like it.

And there you have it, easy and affordable gift. You can even let your imagination flow and use different fabrics and designs, this is just an idea.

If your make it, show me, I'll love to see what you guys come up with. 

Valeria<3

Comments

Popular Posts