Being positive in 2015



I know were already in February, but I believe it's never too late for good wishes. So:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This year began so much better for me, so that inspired my new years resolution list. It consist of two things only, and it's not even that hard to achieve. This year I want to leave all the negativity aside and aspire to be a happy person. Live one day at a time and try and see all the good things life has to offer. 

The past few years have been really hard on me and I thought this year was going to be no different. I sat down and thought about all the things that I had gone through recently and came to the conclusion that the only person responsible of my happiness was myself and if I wanted that to change, I had to start with myself.

Since I'm aware I'm not the only person in the world struggling to stay away from negativity, I want to share with you this idea I found while snooping around on pinterest. I call it the positivity jar and not only is it super easy to do, it really does work. It has inspired to keep myself joyful and try to make more memories on a daily basis so that I have something to put in it. The idea is actually super simple, you grab a clean, empty jar, decorate it and fill it with all the wonderful memories you have throughout the year. It could be anything, it could be quotes, pictures or memorabilia from those outings with your friends and loved ones.

The things you will need:



Cut your scrapbook paper into strips so that they serve as decoration for your mason jar





Tape the strip of your choice to the mason jar




Make a label with the leftover scrapbook paper and give it whatever name suits you best




Tape your label to the mason jar and add whatever other decorations you want. I added a little butterfly used for scrapbooks.




With the strips of white paper, write down whatever you feel will make your 2015 so much better and throw them in your jar: accomplished goals, memories worth saving, daily blessings, fun moments, etc.





And there you go, you made your own positivity jar in a matter of minutes, without any hassle. 




I hope you try out this fun little project and I wish you a very fun, positive and healthy new year,
Valeria<3

Comments

  1. What a great idea! I really hope this positivity jar will accomplish its purpose :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts