Easy Smokey Eye


Hello!
I am no professional makeup artist, nor I intend to be either. But I am a girl so when I go out, either to a party or out with friends I do like to look somewhat put together.
I love to play around with makeup and try out different looks. I don't own many high end products because I just don't have the money, but I do like to invest in a few once in a while. I'm a full time student and my money mostly goes toward school supplies and food, so I try and mix whatever I have to look my best. I like to play around with make up and try out different looks. I know I'm not the best at it, but it's a big accomplishment when I manage to pull myself together and people tell me I did a good job with my makeup. So, for those in need of an easy breezy tutorial, here it is:


The products I used:




  • Drugstore Moisturizer
  • Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in 405 Caramel
  • Mac Studio Fix in C6
  • Mac Skin Finish Natural Mineralizer in Medium Dark
  • Drugstore blush
  • L'Bel Megacil Extend Mascara
  • Natura Faces Mascar for bottom lashes
  • Drugstore Eyebrow pencil
  • Drugstore white primer
  • Estee Lauder Color Intensity Microfine Powder Eyeshadow 
  • Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow duo in sparkling sage and french vanilla
  • Sparkly Champagne eyeshadow
  • Drugstore concealer
  • Victoria's Secret Mirror Mirror Shiny lipgloss in Amber Lights

How to achieve the look:

Start out with a moisturized face and a primed eye lid.

Tape the corner of your eye to achieve a clean cat eye.
Add a generous amount of eyeshadow to the outer corner of your eyelid and blend away.
Try not to add any black in the corner of your eyes.

With a dark brown eyeshadow add some dimension to the center of your eyelid as well as using it as a blending color for your brow bone.

Apply a white glittery eyeshadow to the inner corner of your eyes blending it towards the center and adding a little bit of eyeshadow to the bottom lash line.

Take the tape of and add a mix of brown and black eyeshadow to a small brush and apply to your bottom lash line.
Blend the black eye shadow at the outer corner of your eye lid so the line doesn't end up so harsh.


Add your foundation, blush, mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss and you're all done.

I hope this was helpful and you try it out. It really is very simple and you only need a few basic things to achieve this look.



Valeria<3

Comments

Popular Posts