DIY CHRISTMAS WRAPPING

Something I enjoy about Christmas other than buying gifts for my loved ones is wrapping them. I love to put as much effort in the actual packaging as I do looking for the perfect object to gift. Truth is, since I buy everything last minute I always get stuck buying ugly wrapping paper. This year I decided to diy my own wrapping paper. I was snooping around on pinterest and found a gorgeous wrapping paper, but almost had a heart attack when I looked at the price. You don't need to spend much money when wrapping a present to make it look good, with a little effort and imagination you can have beautifully wrapped gifts in no time.



Things you will need:

  • Kraft paper
  • Markers
  • Scissors
  • Tape
1. I got my sister a makeup bag and a few makeup products to go with it, since I wanted everything to be in boxes so the wrapping part would be easier, I found an old Disney box and wrapped the makeup bag with the items in tissue paper and stuck it inside the box.
2. Wrap the box with the kraft paper, using it as your decorative wrapping paper. Grab your markers and scribble away.
3. In my house I found leftover Christmas decorations my mom used for a garland and our tree, since they were going to be thrown away I decided to put them to good use. I found a cardboard file folder and cut out different shapes to use it as name tags.
4. I also found some twine and wrapped it around the box, glued the Christmas leaves and taped the name tag.

I hope you enjoyed a little quick diy and have a super Merry Christmas
Valeria <3

Comments

Popular Posts