2017

2016 is over and I am over the moon and filled with excitement for the new year and all the things I have been planning to accomplish.


This past year was not the best, a lot of crummy things happened worldwide, but between all the hate, the wars and the atrocious, I tried to keep myself positive and motivated for what I have planned. If there is something 2016 taught me, was to keep myself grounded and make decisions that will make me content.

Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
Dalai Lama 

I don't want to sound like a self-improvement book, nor I intend to give you advice on how to have a good year or accomplish your resolutions, all I intend with this post is to persuade myself and do everything in my power to achieve my goals and dreams.

I don't believe in resolutions because I never really follow them through, I've learned throughout the years that I'm very bad with my new year's intentions and have forgotten all about them by march.

So dear 2017,

Be kind to me and those who surround me, envelop myself in good energies, take me to places I've never been to, show me people that will make me smile, teach me how to love, prepare me for the worst, open my eyes to the impossible, make me happy, give me a brighter smile, heal the world but most of all make it a good fucking year.

Love,

This girl that wants it all.

Comments

Popular Posts